Youth Individual Baseball (Ages 6-8)
This league is for youth ages 6-8 who are transitioning from t-ball into competitive baseball. There will be weekly practices and games. This league will be a combination of coach pitch, pitching machine and kid pitch. Individual sign ups only! Each participant needs their own glove, bat and helmet! VOLUNTEER COACHES ARE NEEDED!
- Located at Piper Park
- Mondays & Wednesdays, May 13th - June 26th from 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Coaches meeting will take place at Full Blast on Thursday, May 9th at 6:00 PM.
- Parents can obtain their child's schedule online beginning Friday, May 10th.
- THERE WILL BE NO BASEBALL THE WEEK OF MAY 27TH DUE TO THE HOLIDAY!
- Registration deadline is Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
- Registration fee is $60 per participant.