Youth Individual Baseball (Ages 6-8)
NEW! This league is for youth ages 6-8 who are transitioning from t-ball into competitive baseball. There will be weekly practices and games. This league will be a combination of coach pitch, pitching machine and kid pitch. Individual sign ups only! Each participant needs their own glove, bat and helmet! VOLUNTEER COACHES ARE NEEDED!
- Located at Piper Park
- Mondays & Wednesdays, May 7th - June 20th
- Practice & Game times vary.
- THERE WILL BE NO BASEBALL ON MAY 28TH, 2018 DUE TO MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!
- Coaches meeting will be held at Full Blast on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018 at 6:00 PM.
- Parents can obtain their child's schedule online beginning Thursday, May 3rd, 2018.
- Registration fee is $60 per participant
- Registration deadline is Wednesday, April 25th, 2018