Looking for something exciting to do with the family this summer? Join us at Battle Creek’s Bailey Park on Saturday, August 17th for Brandon Inge’s Dingers for DIPG to benefit The ChadTough Foundation! From a youth baseball camp and home run derby qualifier, to our main event in the evening (with lots of entertainment in between), there will be plenty of fun-filled activities to engage the entire family! To register for the Youth Skills Camp and Main Event Tickets, please visit Register Here or visit us at our offices inside of Full Blast!
Youth Skills Camp
Cost per player is $75
• Participation in Brandon Inge’s Dingers for DIPG Skills Camp
• A Brandon Inge’s Dingers for DIPG DryFit T-shirt
• An exclusive Brandon Inge’s Dingers for DIPG Louisville Slugger mini bat autographed by Brandon
• One free entry into Brandon Inge’s Dingers for DIPG Home Run Derby Qualifier (This is your chance to earn a spot to team up with a former Detroit Tiger for our Home Run Derby being held during the evening’s Main Event)
• One free General Admission ticket to Brandon Inge’s Dingers for DIPG Main Event
• Food and drinks will all be available for purchase at the stadium concession stands during the event. 100% of the proceeds will go to The ChadTough Foundation.
Note to Skills Camp Participants: All players must come properly equipped. Gloves, helmets and cleats required. Athletic cups are recommended. Please also bring a change of clothes because you WILL be getting wet.
Skills Camp Registration Deadline is Wednesday, August 7, 2019. However, spots are limited to 240 participants. Registration will close when all spots are filled.
Home Run Derby Qualifier
This is your chance to earn a spot to team up with a former Major League players for our Home Run Derby being held during the evening’s Main Event. Here are the details:
• Cost: $10 per attempt (skills camp participants get 1 free attempt)
• Ages 8-14 boys and girls
• You get 1 minute 30 seconds to hit as many home runs as you can
• You may buy back in more than once as time allows
• Top 10 youth will move on to the Main Event (free admission for winners’ families)
(Home Run Derby, Concert, Firework Show)
August 17, 2019 Starting at 6:00pm
Welcome to the Main Event! We start the evening off with an exciting Home Run Derby competition. Cheer on your favorite players as former Major League Stars partner with youth participants to battle for the Brandon Inge's Dingers for DIPG Title. Our DJ and a special guest announcer, along with crowd activities, will keep the stadium rocking as the players compete. We’ll then wrap up the evening with an on-field musical performance and a fireworks show!
• Doors to C.O. Brown Stadium will open at 5:30pm. The Main Event will begin at 6:00pm.
• General Seating tickets are $20 in advance and include admission to the Home Run Derby, live musical performance and fireworks show.
• Deadline for ticket pre-sale is Wednesday, August 7, 2019. After that, tickets will be available for $25.00 at the gate on the day of the event.
• All tickets to be picked up ON-SITE. Pick-up times: Friday, August 16th 4pm-6pm OR Saturday, August 17th 11am until start of event.
• Food, non-alcoholic beverages and beer will all be available for purchase at the stadium concession stands during the event.