Youth Indoor Soccer (Ages 5-8)
Youth Indoor Soccer is designed to help prepare for the upcoming Spring Soccer season. Indoor soccer will introduce youth to a game level experience of the sport and teach your child to enjoy being physically active all while having fun and learning the importance of teamwork. All participants receive a t-shirt. Classes will consist of drills, skills and scrimmages led by former coaching staffing. VOLUNTEER COACHES ARE NEEDED!
- Located at Full Blast
- Mondays & Wednesdays, February 25th - March 27th, 2019 from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- There will be one week of practice followed by five weeks of games. Practice and game times will vary each Monday and Wednesday night.
- There will be a coaches meeting on Thursday, February 21st at 6:00 PM at Full Blast.
- Parents can obtain their child's schedule online beginning Friday, February 22nd, 2019
- Registration fee is $40 per participant
- Registration deadline is Wednesday, February 20th, 2019